Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 20, 2013

The rest of the room.

Being up about 10 times last night with various children and then coming down with the nasty little bug making its way through my home I am exhausted and therefore will have a short and sweet update.  I didn't start feeling lousy until after dinner so I was able to accomplish several goals today.

starting the next wall

painted




one wall done and back in place

total of 3 walls put back together

the daddy chain ends at the yellow "daddy wall" sign
we love you daddy!


the 3-tiered pots were one of my projects that I just haven't
gotten to since we moved almost a year ago!
The geraniums were one of my Mother's Day gifts. 

filling more pots

summer flowers blooming out front

each time I am at a home store I hit the flower clearance area
and have been filling the yard that way

can't beat 1 dollar plants!

love the front of my house

my pansies keep growing new plants from seeds on their own


The boys are still not 100% but on the mend.  I am tired and off to bed.  We love you M.  Thanks for being so great!


No comments: