Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 17, 2013

Swimming Fun

The baby pool has had its last days!  Last summer we just barely pulled off the kids playing in it.  Yesterday on the spur of the moment I decided my kids NEEDED the $24.00 pool from Kmart.  So the kids opted to cancel our plans (trip to the aquarium) and spend the afternoon in the pool.  Here are a few snap shots of them having fun and of the yard.  Enjoy.
Connor practicing being a daddy by throwing the doll in the pool




He was very proud to have defeated what was now a monster attacking

the finished play ground daddy and Uncle Brandon built


A tree planted for each kiddo

My birthday roses from my dad and step-mom from last year

the herb garden which I have never used

the daisies I cut and pass out to friends



18" deep pool will definitely bring us lots of fun til it breaks


Lando the dog

he misses M too

No comments: