Do I have a deployment curse? Is there a black cloud that only pours when M is gone? We really are doing well. The first 24 hours were awesome in fact. Then last night Connor was cuddling with me cause he didn't feel well. Then he cried out and the puke started. I couldn't move because he was on top of me but I was able to catch it with two glasses which were right next to me. Then Caleb had it from the other end. Tonight Caleb just puked. I don't know where this deployment curse came from but...make it stop!
Actually except for the moment right before puke the boys have been fine so this must be some weird pukey thing. Whatever, my kids puke more than anyone I've ever met, they just seem to set their puke records when daddy leaves. Unfortunately it was just long enough between pukes that we invited our friend from next door over this evening because we thought we were clear. Sorry for being a bad neighbor! We will be skipping church tomorrow due to the puke. Last deployment we made it to about 9 Sundays of church. I am determined to break that record, but we will miss this first Sunday.
The next several photos are a "show" the kids did for daddy and I today. They were excited to have it filmed so daddy can see it later. Hope you enjoy our performers as much as I did. ;)
| She likes to dress up like Mary, as in Mary Mother of Jesus. |
| Would Connor dress up as anything other than a Super Hero? |
| Caleb tried his talent on the keyboard |
| He can only dress up as a Pirate, Woody or the Blue Power Ranger. Pirate it is today. |
I have no idea if this video will work. I have never put a video on here so we shall see. Hope you get to see it grandmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment