For our last dinner together we surprised daddy with a trip to Outback. He LOVES one meal in particular so that is what he got! The restaurant even surprised us with a free dessert and they covered M's meal! What a treat!!! Thank you Outback!!!
 |
| Big smiles for daddy |
 |
| He loves his blooming onion |
 |
| Can you tell the boys just woke up? |
 |
| Our yummy and FREE dessert |
 |
| There's the Caleb we all know |
 |
| Amazing how a little bread in the tummy can perk you right up! |
 |
| L decided to hide in our family photo |
Time to say goodbye to our favorite man in the world! The kids did great! M had the idea to take them to Chuckie Cheese right after our goodbyes. Since that crazy Mouse House was waiting for us the kids were very excited about our next adventure...resulting in just a few goodbye tears.
 |
| take 1 |
 |
| take 2 |
 |
| take 3 |
 |
| love this family |
 |
| they love their Marine! |
 |
| last hug |
 |
| last hug |
 |
| last hug |
 |
| onward to our next adventure |
 |
| She will carry that photo with Chuckie around for the next week |
 |
| His favorite game! Just like daddy! |
 |
| They love this game just cause it shakes them around |
 |
| I think she spent all but 2 tokens at this one |
 |
| She poses each time I say, "A photo for daddy" |
 |
| She wanted a pic with Chuckie for daddy. So this is for you! |
 |
| More silliness for daddy |
 |
A dear friend sent this necklace to me on our last deployment. I will wear the ribbon and dog tags until my baby comes home! |
I will try to update this blog every couple of days for daddy and anyone else who wants to read. I know the grandmas will love the updates.
We are doing very well. Chuckie Cheese was a brilliant idea by daddy to distract the kids. We came home, took baths and bedtime routine. I even hung out with the dog for a bit. I am so grateful for a smooth goodbye. We wish blessings on you daddy as you do your job well!
We are now geared up for our next several months.
ADT -- check
Dog to scare bad guys -- check
Daddy chain/wall -- check
lots of travel plans -- check
lots of love felt from friends and family -- check and THANK YOU!
I am feeling good today because so many of you checked in on us.
Thank you so much! We love you!!
If you are so inclined to send letters/cards to M, here is his address:
CWO2 Matthew T Collins
8th Comm BN FWD
Unit 73455
FPO AE 09510-3455
I know he would appreciate homemade yummies and pictures of what you are up to.
No comments:
Post a Comment