Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Let the projects begin

Can you guess what is about to happen?

Since we skipped church today due to the puking going on and the kids are just taking it easy watching TV, I decided to use up the leftover blue paint we had.



Getting ready to conquer the wall

Can't get anything done without my amazing crew

They are awesome at helping!!

drying

NOTHING gets done without her input!

Only 3 hours from start to finish.  Not bad for a sick day at home.

Another angle.  The other 3 walls are going to some shade of brown.
Which I think is hilarious because I used to HATE the color brown.



I hope you like it M since you are not here to share opinions!

Several more projects I have planned include:

Painting 3 walls in living room
paint downstairs bathroom
paint kitchen
build and set up a covered sitting area in the backyard
build a kennel for the dog which my cousin suggested how to build
install the Arbor M and the kids gave me for Mother's Day
paint the other 3 walls in the bedroom


Just the fact that I am starting a list of projects means that 2 of the first 3 days have NOT got me down!  Now in 5 months if we are still having trouble I may loose it. But I am still determined this deployment will go much more smoothly!  Never ever ever did I dream I could get painting done with 3 young kids in the house.  However, it is happening!  Thank you R.S. in PA for the motivation!


No comments: