While out and about today, I caved and bought L some toys. Those of you who know me, know that I am anti-buying new baby toys. I think it is ridiculous to buy new toys for a baby who is going to outgrow the toy fairly quickly. However, the thought of being in a hotel room for one more week while M is a work, leaving me with no transportation...I caved and bought a few brand new toys.
So I bought a little tea set, a shape sorter and bouncing ball. She seems to love all the toys so hopefully that will help the week pass. I was showing L how to use the shape sorter, you know, place each shape in the proper whole. I left L to her own devices to play with the toy. She tried placing one or two shapes through the sorter lid, then pulled the lid off and proceeded to fill the box with the shapes. She decided to skip the whole sorting thing and finished her project in a faster way. So -- lazy or smart? I am not sure which way to go!

1 comment:
First of all.. The toys.. Remember that this is coming from a person that used cloth napkins for two weeks because there wasn't a good deal on paper towels. I'm probably the cheapest person you'll ever meet. And, I would have soooo bought the toys. In fact, I've been in that situation and I did buy the toys. Besides, you've got someone to pass them down to now :).
Okay, smart or lazy. Smart about being lazy.. You'll have to watch that one. She'll be the one that stuffs everything under bed when you make her clean her room. How do I know? Been there done that too! I do miss her beautiful blue eyes! And your sweet spirit :). I hope you're feeling okay!
Post a Comment