Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 14, 2009

Preggo

Warning...to men, this a gripe blog about being pregnant.

I did not like being pregnant last time and I am sharing the same opinion this time around. I am not a joyful pregnant lady. I am a grouchy pregnant lady. I have short patience and a mouth that does not hold back what I am thinking. I throw up frequently and if not actually sick, then nauseous most of the day. At least this time around I can still breathe through my nose and I don't have sore boobs.

It drives me crazy when people tell me they enjoyed pregnancy. I do not! Today I was too sick to go to Disney with my family for our last day in Orlando. Hubby was brave to take L alone, but I did not like missing out. At one point I showered trying to get ready to meet up with them and ended up over the toilet bowl hurling up my semi-lunch I had eaten earlier. For today, I have found that if I lie very still I can curb the nausea just long enough to not throw up.

Tomorrow we head out to go back to SC. We get to see my brother who is coming for a visit. He was in Iraq for just under a year and we get to see him finally!!! Then on Tuesday we head to Atlanta next Tuesday. We catch a flight on Wednesday from Atlanta to Chicago, Chicago to Seattle. Then Thursday morning we fly from Seattle to Japan. Please praying as we travel with a one year old and pregnant mama! We need lots of prayers!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Oh no! I was praying for no sickies this time! I am with you. I hate,hate, hate being pregnant. Love, the end product but hate the way they get here. Complain away! Every hug around the toilet bowl earns you the right!

suburban hippie mama said...

Oh Brenda, I'm so sorry you're sick most of the days!! Does this mean you're going to have another little girl?!? So glad to hear that your brother is home safe from Iraq. Love, Dana :)