Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Time to count the blessings

Blessings I have:

Matthew has been home so much more to help with the crying baby
Don't have to get up to go to work outside the home
Able to nap during the day since I work at home as a mom
Matthew has been home so much more
Have friends who know that when I say I want to throw the baby out the window say they understand
Have a dad and stepmom who have a 1 year old baby so they know how I feel
Able to use all of the baby stuff at my parents' house since they have a baby so I have to pack nothing to go to their house
Matthew is home so much more
L has been an easy baby up until this last week. So thank you God for all this easy time we've had
L still gives me a few smiles a day
Last night L slept through the night
Matthew is home so much more
Matthew is going to be promoted
We are probably going to Japan for our next tour
We get to see family at Thanksgiving and Christmas
Japan will be warmer than NJ for next winter
Thank goodness for Baby Oralgel!
Matthew has been home so much more
My computer died, does that mean I get a new computer?
Overall health is good -- no longer sick and no terminal diseasae
MIL is going to be ok. She is healing well so far.
Brother is safe in Iraq and LOVING his job
Reconnecting with not-seen-for-a-long-time family members
Matthew is home so much more
Matthew has been cleared for his ankle, healing going well


Okay, so these blessings are what I need to focus on. Even if we do have a fussy baby.

These are the great and wonderful things we have going on. I am thankful for my life!

2 comments:

PS, God Loves You said...

I'm thankful for the 3 of you...that GOD saw fit for you to be with us for a short while at Pitman... that GOD is omnipresent and will take care of you wherever you go... that GOD is love and that He will take care of you no matter what... I love you!

Joshua and Julie Marcum said...

Saying prayers for you! Sorry it's been hard being a mommy lately - completely understand... I'll pray L starts feeling better and that you get a mommy's day out or something good for you! You deserve it.