Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Frustrated

So the last several nights L has been screaming! Screaming bloody murder. Last night she was up from 12:30 am until 3 am. I laid her down at 3 and immediately ran to the bathroom where I got sick. This has been a "not fun being a mom" weekend. As K.B. said on her blog recently, isn't there a rule about moms getting sick!?!?!?! I proceeded to get sick every hour until 9 ish am. What an awful night. The other bad part, I didn't go to bed until 11:30 because I thought "L is sleeping more at night." I can be up a little later. Yeah right. So on one hour of sleep we started our day.

It is now 10:41 pm on Saturday night and L is still awake again. She has screamed for almost 3 hours (just like last night) and I am FRUSTRATED! She has always gone straight to sleep. Lays down and closes her eyes! What in the world happened to my going to sleep baby? I want to trade for the baby that went to sleep when placed in her crib!

Between being sick Friday night/Saturday and L screaming for 2 days, more kids is OUT of the question. Thank you God for Matthew who has been the most amazing daddy and husband while I have been sick. But enough already.

Some of the reasons I suspect for the crying:

She is getting stuck in on her knees and then getting frustrated. It is so hard to be so little and have no voice. Maybe after she figures out how to lie down from being up on her knees, the crying will stop.

Daddy is at home so much more than he used to be. There is so much going on with her fun daddy so why would she want to go to sleep?

Teething?

She is so much more aware of what is going on and doesn't want to miss a thing.

She has new skills that she would rather practice than sleep. (crawling, sitting up, kneeling, etc.)

A touch of the stomach virus I have?

Otherwise, who the heck knows. We will make it through tonight and we will one day soon have a talking girl who can tell us all about her troubles.

No comments: