Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Semper Fi

Me and my Sister


My baby brother


Megan holding her niece

My wonderful husband has been able to complete 2 contracts this month!! The prayers have been so helpful and thank you for going to God for us. Though he is still working crazy hours, he was able to get 2 contracts! We are so happy that this month went so much better. So please keep the prayers coming and THANK YOU GOD!

On another note, this week has been better. One of my wonderful friends from church offered to watch my daughter (weird to say) all of Wednesday afternoon. Tuesday I was able to spend the day by the pool and Matthew's aunt and uncle's house. While Lexi was with my dear friend I was able to clean clean clean! Then my cousin is flying in tomorrow for a weekend visit. Then to top it off, I get to see my dad, step-mom, brother and sister in Albuquerque along with lots more of my Trent family. So this has been a good week and next week will be too. I will be flying with an infant, so say a little prayer ;).

Today life is good and we have to keep counting our blessings.

2 comments:

Kelly A. Spencer said...

Hey i thought you said she only smiles for me!!!!!!!!!

Joshua and Julie Marcum said...

I´m glad you had a better week! I have always said that I have enjoyed every stage of my babies' development (although I am quick to add that I have not enjoyed every minute!). Motherhood has its ups and downs like everything I guess. Sometimes it's so much fun - and other times you're just so tired you don't know whether to cry or scream or just give up. But He is our strength - I honestly don't know how moms do it alone or without Jesus.

Lexi is beautiful and I'm glad that you got some time to yourself and some time with family. I've discovered that if I get a few hours away every couple weeks, I can maintain my sanity... Maybe that will work for you too.

I will definitely say a prayer for you as you travel.
Julie