Hello to all. Has been some time since I was last on here. You see, my mom flew in to visit, then my dad came to visit and then Lexi and I went to my dad's house for 2 and 1/2 weeks. Not sure if I have mentioned this, but Lexi is an EASY baby -- Thank GOD for easy baby -- so we took the trip so Lexi could meet all kinds of family down south.
We are up to about 5 hours of sleep at a time. This is great, though I am an 8 hour person, I know there will come a time when we sleep all night! I enjoy each day holding our baby girl, feeding her and talking with her. She has begun talking back with loud coos, laughs and great big smiles. This mom thing is just absolutely wonderful. I thank God each and every day -- multiple times per day -- for such a happy baby. With the rough pregnancy that we had, I would gladly have a rough 9 months and a healthy easy baby for long term.
Here are a few pics of our life over the last several weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment