




So I used to be one of those people who made fun of the people who had big parties for their kids. WHat in the world do little kids need big parties for? Well, now I need to make fun of myself and eat my past words. We had a Welcome to the World party for Lexi. At the party, we had her God Parents do a little ceremony and dedicate themselves to Lexi as lights in her life. We had cake, food, and just fun getting together. Aunt Jeanne was a huge help in planning and preparing for Lexi's big day! Grandma Chelle, Aunite Rebecca and Auntie Hannah flew in for the big day! We had lots of our New Jersey family there to join in on the fun. And thanks for Aunt Mia who planned the God Parent ceremony. We will not dobig crazy Birthday parties, but a kid needs a few big days...Welcome to the World, Graduation, Wedding...you know the big stuff! I was happy to be able to do this for our baby!
Have fun looking at the pics.

No comments:
Post a Comment