Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Blessed

I am stealing the title from my friend K. To be a happy and content person, we have to constantly count our many blessings. Remember the song, "Count your many blessings name them one by one. Count your many blessings, see what God has done. Count your blessings, name them one by one. Count your many blessings see what God has done." So the following is a list of blessings provided by God...
1. Matthew, he is such a amazing husband. Sometimes I wonder how we ended up having such a great marriage after dating and being married in only 4 1/2 months. Then I think, we both had GOD!
2. Lexi -- She is so fabulous. She is one of the most easy going babies I have ever met. She is happy and content most of the time. I think God had her in his plan for us because when she is upset and crying, I don't do that well. I get stressed and make it worse.
3. Lexi is getting on a routine -- wake up, nap 2 hours later, wake up, nap 2 hours later, wake up and then head to bed. This means I have time each day that I can now count on to get things done. Then in the evenings Matthew and I have a few moments together.
4. Matthew comes home each day
5. Matthew has a job which does not rely on the economy so we have no concern for $$$ for our food and home.
6. Lexi will get to grow up with her aunt and uncle who are so sweet and cheerful
7. Though we have lots of steps and 2nd/3rd marriages in our families, this means that Lexi has LOTS of people who love her!
8. We have a church congregation who loves us and who we adore. Pitman c of C is awesome!
9. God answers prayers!
10. My dog Mac
11. Friends -- because we live so far from most of our family, friends become hugely important
12. FAMILY!!! We have great family here in NJ who we have gotten to spend lots of time with since moving here 4 years ago. We also have family in the South, in Bermuda, in Australia, in New Mexico, California, Minnesota, WY, Kansas, Missouri, TX, and on and on. We love our family and so appreciate them.
13. Honestly, I love watching TV!
14. Our country! I love America and am so grateful to be able to live here.
15. Brian will be safe while serving in Iraq. I am so proud of the fact that he is serving something bigger than himself. He is so great to be willing to go and get the bad guys!
16. Was able to visit Brandon while in EOD school. He is serving his counrty in a way that few people do!
So many more, these are the ones I have time to post right now while the baby sleeps. Here are a few of my blessings...

My baby brother

The sexy husband I married holding the most precious baby girl

L'sGodparents

Matthew and L

Baby girl with her twin buddies

No comments: