I suppose a broken foot is way to get to spend time with Matthew. Since he has been on recruiting duty, Matthew has worked about 14 to 16 hour days, 6 days per week. This has been very hard on him and Lexi and I miss him! We got married because we really enjoyed being around one another, so this stinks. However, on Friday he was playing softball with all the other recruiters. he went to catch a pop fly and caught his foot on a tuft of grass. As he hyper-extended his foot, he also broke it. The Dr. called it a spiral fracture which means that he broke the bone and then the two broken pieces twisted away from one another. He has been in lots of pain! The good part is that he is at home! We actually get to see him for sometime! He is on bed rest for at least a week and will probably be longer after he sees the Ortho. Dr. on Tuesday. it stinks that his foot is broken and that he hurts, but it sure is great to see that man that I love!
Did I mention that he made the out while breaking his foot? What a man!

1 comment:
Whoa, Matthew! Creative way to get to be home with Brenda and Lexi! Or, did you hear all the "Transformed Moms" were coming to your house next Tuesday? We're all praying that the pain goes away quickly. What a bummer!
Post a Comment