Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Children's Benadryl -- Help PLEASE!

There are only 3 OTC drugs I can give to my babies.  We can no longer get ANY of the only 3 meds for my children at the Commissary or the Exchange.  Can you please help?

Back in Nov. I stocked up on Motrin and Tylenol which are not available.  However, I can no longer get Childrens' Benadryl.  Amazon will not ship Childrens' Benadryl to us.  Can you please help us?  I will reimburse you when you let me know how much you have spent and postage.  I would REALLY appreciate being able to get this item for my snotty nosed babies.  Thank you to you who respond!!  Do you have any idea how miserable little ones can be without meds?  God Bless pioneer women who had no meds for their tykes.  I am just not willing to go without when it is available.

Thank you for your help and support!

No comments: