Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Staying at home.

How precious are my kids???  How wonderful is being able to stay at home?  Well, until recently I never understood why SAHMs were so in love with being in the house all day.  How could you gaze lovingly into your children's' messes and think, "What a blessing!"

For today at least I am blessed.  We worked hard to set ourselves up for me to be able to stay at home and I finally enjoy it.  Well, there was a short time between L being 9 months and 14 months where I enjoyed it as well.  Then morning sickness and twins kicked in and that was the end of that...for a time.  I do admit that I still seem to fluctuate some between loving/hating my current position.  But for today, I am enjoying the job.  I will try to remember to treasure this "love/hate" relationship for my current position in life.  Hey, at least I am the CEO at the top of my game!  Thank you God for our blessings.

 L pretending to wear a tiara and posing as a Princess

 Connor sharing his smile
 Caleb and Connor getting into mischief
 More Connor smiles -- can you tell he frequently crawls out of his pants 
 Rub-a-dub-dub 3 Collins in a tub
We are too cool and SO BIG!

Of course, today is the day my Mama-san comes and L is at school -- could that contribute to my joy?
Have a wonderfully wonderful day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A brain dump of all my thoughts:I love these pics and those kids so much I want to scream!! Lexi is so sweet I can't stand it. Evie also has the polka dot shirt in pic #1. Love the one of Caleb at the bottom of the bounceroo, love the pantless Connor, love the hundred toys in the tub, love you 5!

Joshua and Julie Marcum said...

Enjoyed reading your last few posts... happy early birthday to the boys! You are 'The Mom' for making it through the first year ;) And BTW.... I am thankful for what you and M are doing for our country... it is so interesting to me reading about international life from your perspective because it is different in many aspects from ours.. number one, being in such a different culture and number two, experiencing it from the military perspective vs. a missionary one.

Rennah said...

They are sooo cute and they do look cool in those shades! =)

Unknown said...

They are soooo cute and they do look cool in those shades! =) Haha, looks like they are having fun in that tub... almost more toys than water!