Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Monday???

In Okinawa we are watching the Super Bowl on Monday morning.  Typically Marines get the day off to be at home or with friends watching the game.  We are grateful to have M home watching the game -- mommy was already able to take a shower, go to a Dr. appointment, run to the library, make chili, run to the shoppette to get the rest of the chili supplies, and go to the housing office.  All before 10:45 am.  I love days when daddy is home!

Now L is watching TV ALL morning in our bedroom while daddy watches the game, but hey, its only once a year.  So those of you who secretly set your kids in front of the TV -- I do it too ;).  My kids are not being abducted or burning the house down.  So its all good for today.

I want to pass along a thank you!  Many of you have sent messages of appreciation for serving in the military as a military family lately.  (It may have been my ranting and raving) but you make this easier when you send those messages.  This week I have been in a funk because I miss people in the States so much.  Your little notes of encouragement have been so uplifting.  Thank you!!!!

Have a wonderfully wonderful day!

No comments: