Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

FB Free

Last week I discovered some of the games on Facebook and then all of the sudden my time was swallowed up in the world of FB. So I decided today to stop cold turkey. I closed my FB account and am going to keep it closed until just before the boys' birthday. There is no way I could stay off permanently because FB is how I see all of my cousins' kids. FB is how I keep in regular touch with people who I don't have time to talk to on the phone. Living 7,000 miles away is so much easier with FB, so I will be back on. But right now I need to focus on my kids, my home and exercising. I am excited about the walking, Wii Fit and classes on my schedule. Which brings me to my Hot MOM kick.

Eight months after L was born I got on a hot mom kick. I was determined not to become a fat dumpy mom. The boys are about to be one and I feel like we are in a place to get back in gear. Though this time I am not so much on the hot mom kick (last time I got hot I ended up with twins!) But I am on an exercise kick. I want to be able to eat what I want and exercise helps accomplish that goal. Also, with the heart attack rate in my family, I want to be around for my kids and grandkids. Again exercise will help that goal.

So by kicking my FB habit, I will have time to jumpstart my exercise goals and get rid of always feeling I need to be on FB. So see all you FB friends in about a month!

No comments: