Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Birthday!

L's birthday has passed, and that means that the count down to my Birthday begins! Just so that you know my Birthday is 7 weeks away. I typically start calling all my friends about now to remind them. Since I have a blog, I will pass the information along this way as well. I don't want presents. I just want you to know that it is soon to be my birthday and birthday month (yes, I get a whole birthday month, even if it is only in my head). June 1 I will be 30 years old!! Yeah!

Someone asked me a couple of weeks ago if I was freaked about turning 3 - 0. I said no, of course not. My dreams in life were the following:
to become a teacher -- check

to live in Hawaii -- check

to live and teach in Hawaii -- check, check

I accomplished those goals. Life from here on out is icing on the cake. I get to be a wife to an amazing man, a mother, and I will get to go back to teaching at some point in the far away future. So I am thrilled with the way my life has been blessed by God and I love my Birthday!

So happy birthday to me in 7 weeks!

3 comments:

Stacia Hamidi said...

Brenda,
Your little girl is precious. I am glad that she had a good birthday and HAPPY early BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :-) I am part of your birthday club -- meaning I normally extend my birthday beyond its one day limits. yea for us! I also wanted to you tell that love reading your blog -- you are so real and I can really see what your life is about from your posts. Good luck on being that hot, sexy mama -- although I would bet Matthew loves you just the way you are.

And maybe since jack and I saw you and Matthew on our last roadtrip -- we should come to Japan to see you on our next. :-) I know Annie will be dying to see you in Japan...

Thank you also for your prayers during this dark time in my life -- I know it is only prayers that get me through some days.

Annie said...

Oh, Brenda. I was worried. I haven't had the call, yet. However, the blog has made me feel better. I love your zeal for life. I miss you and am so excited to see you in less than three months!!!!!!!!!

suburban hippie mama said...

I turned the big 30 this year too. Didn't phase me either. I would rather be 30 than 20 ANYDAY!!Happy early birthday!