So one month from today is my birthday. i am not sure what I will be doing on the day. M's sister is getting married in Bermuda and we are flying there at the end of May. So maybe L and I will be on the beach!
Speaking of travleing, I would like to share my travel plans over the next four months because it is CRAZY!!! What am I thinking?!?!
May 19 -- Drive to Columbia, SC to catch a train at 4 am on May 20
May 20 - 21 in VA to celebrate M's graduation from TBS (The Basic SChool) I am so excited about doing this trip baby free!!!
May 21 -- Drive back to SC
M is with us for Memorial Day weekend
May 26-June 7 -- L and I catch a flight to Bermuda
July 8 - July 21 -- L and I fly to KC,MO to go to Annie's wedding!!!
July 23 -- Drive to VA
July 24 -- Drive to NJ
July 25 -- Drive to Vermont and spend a week there
July 31 -- Drive back to NJ
Augusta 3 -- Drive to SC
August 8 -- August 16 Driving to Disney to spend a week there
Sometime during the week of August 16 we are hoping will be our move to Japan.
We have a lot going on! At some point in there, I need to fit a trip in to NJ to be there when the movers come and pack up all our stuff. So this is our crazy life for the next couple of months. I am excited aobut moving to Japan, but sad about syaing goodbye to people for 3 years. However, I am trying to work a 4 day stop in Hawaii on our way to Japan, so that makes the move even better.
What are you summer plans?

1 comment:
I think you can squeeze in a trip to Oklahoma in there somewhere!
Post a Comment