Oh man, oh man! I am so excited to meet my little girl! The two most amazing moments are going to be seeing Matthew holding her for the very first time and taking Lexi to church for the first time. Seeing Matthew hold our little girl is going to be beyond amazing. I chose Matthew to be her daddy because of who he is as a christian man and he is going to make such a wonderful father! For many years he has been challenging himself to become a father that God calls him to be. He has by far exceeded what God has called him to be as a husband and I know this will be true as a father as well.
At my bible study yesterday I was asking for prayers because I now need to see another specialist (I think #6 or 7 so far during this pregnancy). One of the ladies came up to me and commented on how I seem to be just taking things in stride. This is all due to the grace of God and influence of my husband. Several years ago I would have been a crying nervous mess. Matthew has ministered to me though his complete trust and faith in God's plans. This has become the attitude in our home because of who Matthew is and that is so wonderful for our baby girl! Hopefully my history of worry and anxiety will not be passed onto baby Lexi! That has been one of my goals during pregnancy, not to pass along stress hormones. God has been so faithful in that only a few moments of anxiety of occurred.
Praise God and Praise God for Matthew! Oh man, oh man! She is coming!!!

2 comments:
It's all you can do!! I am a firm believer in 'Everything Happens Foe A Reason'! Things will happen as they are meant to be. Whatever may come...GOD chose you for this particular journey!!
My daughter is now 2½ but in early pregnancy they saw a potencial problem. Thanks to Our blessed LORD the problem corrected itself and we now have a healthy beautiful little girl!!
GOD BLESS!!
sorry typo...For a reason not FOE!! LOL!!
Post a Comment