We are just at 8ish weeks away from D-day. We got to have a sonogram yesterday and she is still a she! Lexi is weighing approximately 5lbs and 2oz. Since I only weighed 7lbs and something oz, I had not expected such a big baby. With Matthew's genetic contribution, she is going to probably be over 9 lbs when she arrives. Yikes...that has got to come out! Hopefully lots of prayer and medication will make this not so painful! Here are her most recent pics.
The nursery is almost complete and will soon have pics up of that. I am not sure where my camera is after the move.
Enjoy and lots of love.

2 comments:
Wow!
I am so excited to see my first niece!
I love the sonogram pics. I used to stare at Payden's trying to figure out what he would look like. Can't wait to see the nursury pictures!
Post a Comment