I was tagged by Leah. Not sure what being tagged means, but I think I get to answer the following the questions.
Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was in my second semester at York.
2. Hanging out with Leah, Melissa, Dana, and Brianna.
3. Working at a part-time job in Burger King and the York Library.
4. Dating a guy named Brian.
5. Staying up late every night in the dorms complaining about curfew.
Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Painting baskets for Lexi's room.
2. Laundry
3. Order Lexi's nursery furniture.
4. Call cousin Monica.
5. Make dinner for Matthew when he gets home around 9 pm.
Five things I will do when I am a millionaire:
1. Buy a house in Hawaii.
2. Buy a house where we want to settle eventually.
3. Pick a college student who is paying for school his/herself and help out.
4. Send some dough back to York.
5. Open a school for children who have disabilities, be the best school!
Five things I will never wear again:
1. Will I fit into pre-pregnancy jeans?
2. Elephant pants.
3. Ty-dye
4. Large hoop earings
5. Jelly shoes
Five of my favorite toys:
1. I-pod shuffle
2. GPS Device
3. Brand new furniture
4. DVR
5. Holiday decorations
Five banes of my existence:
1. Vaccuming
2. Basically any cleaning
3. Cooking
4. Walking my dog now that we live in a townhouse without a yard
5. Being patient
I tag these poor unsuspecting person:
1. Annie

No comments:
Post a Comment