I am so excited about the new furniture we just ordered. Does that make us grown ups now? We will have our own furniture that was not previously owned by someone else! We won't even need slip covers...I like this grown up thing. So now I get to set up a new living room and a new nursery at our new house. There is something so fun about new things, I am just so thrilled. Especially since we looked for furniture for 2 years!!! We were looking and looking and couldn't find a thing. We had finally found what we wanted about 4 months ago. But we decided to wait until we knew where we were going to be living. After we found out our new duty station, we went back to order the furniture. The store was going out of business and they no longer had the furniture. So back to square one. Last night we just decided to stop in at a Bassett Furniture and they had exactly what we wanted. So we ordered and in 4 weeks we will have a new living room. What has my life come to that I now get excited about furniture?
Since Lexi is not here yet to take adorable pictures of, you get to see the pics of our new furniture ;).



http://www.bassettfurniture.com/tools/custom-upholstery/custom-upholstery.asp?type=manor
3 comments:
The dark colors will be great for all those baby spills! :)
i was thinking that too. we did buy the insurance protection plan for the spills on the furniture. they will come and clean any spill we have.
Very cool...
I want to see pictures of all the rooms in the new house!
Post a Comment