I am grateful to have two healthy boys growing. I am grateful that L is healthy and so are M and I. Just trying to let you know that I recognize what I have. Especially when I have a friend who lost her baby during childbirth, and just found out that another person I graduated with from high school has died of cancer. I am grateful for our health when missionary friends of ours are waiting for tests, tests and more tests to find out if their child has cancer. I am VERY grateful for our health.
I am tired though. Pregnancy-induced restless leg syndrome is keeping me up most nights now until after 2 am. Last night it was 4 am. The worst part is I will doze off for about 15 - 30 min. and then be awoken by the need to move my legs. I am so grateful that I do not have to try and get up and go to work the next morning! That L is patient and will just hang out in the house since I don't have the energy to get going. I am grateful that I have overall been feeling better -- much less throwing up and no complications so far!!! I am grateful that up until this week especially I have not suffered from insomnia like I did with L's pregnancy! But I am tired. Please pray that the Dr. can give me ideas on how to help this!
M has been so GREAT with this! Each night he rubs my legs which seems to help. He helps me get my ice packs and heat packs together...yes i sleep with both. One ice pack on one side of the leg and one heat pack on the other...seems to help some nights. Please pray that there is something easy I can do to help with the legs.
Thank you!

1 comment:
God,
Our dear friends M, B, & L are far away from family and friends. There are so many things going on in their lives right now. Please give B the rest that she needs to finish this pregnancy strong. We are so thankful that You are there, You are here, and You are everywhere. Thank You for loving B and giving her just what she needs.
.
Jesus, we thank You that You have made us family,
Aman
Post a Comment