Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Weird

That was strange. My friend reminded me that I needed to change the name of my blog from Collins + 2 to Collins + 3. To make that actual change made it a little more real. Wow! We are going to be a family of 5 in 5ish months! Twins! Oh my goodness. I asked the Dr. how common twins are, he said on Okinawa twins are very common. Mostly because there are so many pregnancies to begin with which makes for the higher possibility of twins. I am glad to know there are other moms out there who are going to be able to let me in on twins secrets.

The other thing I keep doing is not what my friend did: my friend who reminded me to change the name of the blog also has twins. She was a mom of twins who does not dress the boys alike, she does not call them the twins, she even went so far to make them independent that she pushed them out on different days! Each boy has a different bday. I on the other hand have already imagined two little same outfits, two little matching hair bows (we don't know the sex yet) and even naming the kid rhyming names. So I am being a total dork about this.

Well, if we have girls, L had more than enough clothes for the girls to use, but they won't match. L was so blessed by those around her with cute girl clothes that we will have more than enough. Boys though -- we have nothing for a boy. My mom asked , "Didn't L have anything that was neutral?" No, she didn't. People could not resist buying the totally precious girl clothes (who can blame them!). If we have boys, or even since we are having twins, its a good thing M was promoted!! We now need the $.

Can you tell I am still taking in the reality of TWINS!!!! Oh MAAAN!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, but I draw the line on dressing them the same if one's a boy and one is a girl :). When do you find out?

suburban hippie mama said...

It's fun to dress them the same! (while they still let you!)

Chris said...

WOW! SO great to see you here! Such whirlwind you are on! You will be FANTASTIC! Not that it will always be easy but You are right -you CAN do it! We will be praying!
Keri