Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday

L's Birthday is just a few weeks away. These are a few birthday wishes to her...

I wish you many smiles and laughs.

I wish you one-minute moments. You know the ones where we belly laugh, we dance naked after your bath, we welcome daddy home the moment he walks in the door, the first bite of your favorite food. These are the moments to treasure in life.

I wish you another healthy year.

I wish you joy.

I wish for you to dance when your favorite song comes on.

I wish that you never for a moment feel far away from God.

I wish you know and choose God's love.

I wish for you peace.

I wish for to never wonder where your food will come from.

I wish for you to live in this moment.

I wish for you to know challenges and to know you can overcome those challenges.

Do you have any birthday wishes for L?

1 comment:

Dana said...

L, I wish for you to go through life fast enough to catch your dreams but not so fast that you forget the God who makes you dream or the people that love you enough to help you achieve them!