A follow up to my friends post.
Writing today to tell you about some more friends I have made since being a military wife. Please know that this does not include all friends nor the friends I've been able to keep since before I was a military wife. These are a few of my friends who have made an impact in my life and I want to bless them a little.
Carla D. -- You took to our family like white on rice. You found another extrovert who loved to meet up and hang out and you did that with us. One of my favorite memories was when you came to our pool, all 8 months pregnant of you and G was swimming and splashing and smiling. She was so joyful!
Sandee M. -- I enjoy how much you care about other people. You are truly looking for ways to help support people. Whether that is leading a small group, youth group, nursery or whatever. You look for ways to bless people.
Ivana M. -- You took us in right after joining recruiting. You knew what kind of life we were about to get into and you looked to support us as much as you could. You came with me to bible class, we met for lunch! You were a great support as we transitioned to the awful life of recruiting.
Whitney M. -- I love that we can be such good phone friends. You and Tyler have been an example of a strong Godly marriage that was somewhat lacking in our lives. We both appreciate your joyfulness and servant heart.
Lauren S. -- We've been through some rough times. Thank you for supporting me when we had major concerns about L. You answered questions and let me talk. It was a very rough pregnancy and you were there!
Gina S. -- I love that you share your true deep thoughts. In fact, I don't even always respond to your emails because they have touched me so much. You share what is truly on your heart and provide guidance through wisdom.
Kelly S. -- I love your exuberance. You are honest and sincere. You look to support people who may have known any love or support before. I love that about you!
Jo-Ann R. -- You are a servant with a wide-open life example of how God works in peoples' lives.
Christina M. -- When we got to Pitman, right away you looked to help our family. You helped to organize the shower for L, you organized meals for our family after L was born...is organizing your gift? Thank you taking to us as we figured living in a new area!
I hope that you have people in you life who have blessed you! If you can think of someone please let us know about them!

No comments:
Post a Comment