Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Officially Old

I am officially old and this is how I know...

I only have housewife things to blog about on this blog

MTV drives me crazy

Kids now have no idea what "Back to the Future" is

I have a whisker

I can only drive at night while wearing my glasses

I don't like to see peoples' bras or underwear when out in public

I must always wear a bra because my "ladies" are now babyfied (you gals know what I mean)

My big concerns are which cleaners are cleaning best

I need to have at least 8 hours of sleep and will hopefully be getting that soon...Lexi will sleep through the night

My belly will never again see the light of day due to the incredible inability of my skin to stretch

I think about things like cholesterol

I have to sleep with a pillow between my knees

I get excited about new furniture

How do you know you are old?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually watch the news, my back hurts after I srub the floor, I haven't heard of half the stores in the mall, AND (this is the worst one) I listen to talk radio!!! Yeah, I'm old too.