Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Prayers Needed

Most of you know that Matthew is now a recruiter. Most of you know that this job has been very stressful with long hours. Since Matthew began this job, I have ben praying lots for him. But today I realized we need more prayer and more specific prayers. So I am asking for your help in praying for Matthew and his job.

Specific Prayer Needs:
1. Matthew is able to schedule 3 daily appointments.
2. Matthew is able to sign his first contract by the end of March and I have been praying for two contracts for this month!
3. Each month after that Matthew is able to sign 2 contracts.
4. That God opens opportunities for Matthew to find the people who want to join.
5. Matthew recognizes the opportunities that God has opened for him.
6. The above list happens so that Matthew can have some time to rest.
7. The obstacles holding Matthew back are set aside by the power of God.

I know this list sounds simple, but these are the specific needs he has in order to be successful at his job. There have been many obstacles that Matthew has no control over and that he can do nothing about. We need these prayers answered for Matthew's sake. The higher ups have repeatedly told us that recruiting is the most difficult job in the Marine Corps. I am not sure how it compares to fighting bullets in Baghdad, but his higher ups have been in Baghdad and know. We need your prayers and support PLEASE!!!

I am wondering how much time I need to be in prayer for Matthew and his job and I am beginning to think that I need to prayer longer and louder! Please help us pray!!! Thank you!

1 comment:

Mrs. Hammer Time said...

That is not in the least silly or simple. I'm lifting him up in prayer, all the specifics included. Love to you guys! And Happy Easter!