Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Pregnant and Sick

We had a great adventure this week. Thursday night/Friday morning at 12:30 am I began throwing up. After throwing up a couple of more times I called my DR. and she sent me to the ER. With a total of about 20 throw ups later, I was admitted into the Labor/Delivery unit. I got my own very private, very expensive tour of the unit! During all this I began getting sick from the other end as well. Apperantly dehydration can bring on contractions which is what happened. I only had a few contractions, they stopped quickly after the nurse got the IV's going. We are now at home and feeling better. I knew this would pass for me, probably a virus, but I was concerned for Lexi. She has not baked nearly long enough!!! I was released from the hospital on Friday afternoon and am now just taking it easy. Praise to God that Lexi is safe and still in the uterous!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How scarry for you! I hope you can get out and about soon - you won't get much time for yourself after that sweet little girl get here!

Joshua and Julie Marcum said...

Brenda,
I was thrilled to get your comment on our blog - and enjoyed reading up about your new little one to come. Congratulations! Our third (can you believe it?!) will be about the same age! I will be praying for an uneventful remainder of your pregnancy.
Julie