I am so excited...he comes home today. Almost 7 months later and we get to hug him, kiss him, know he is safe! We get to love on him and get back to our regular lives! We get to have meals together again, we get to play together, snuggle, and have family time! Over the last months, every time we were having family time or a family day, L would always remind us that our family was missing someone! Now we get to have him home with us again!!!
Several thoughts that I will probably expand on later...
1. It is not hard to not cheat for almost 7 months apart. I do not understand wives/husbands who cheat. It is really not that hard to adore and stay faithful to my husband from afar.
2. This (the deployment) was A LOT harder than I thought it was going to be; taking care of the kids, managing the house, taking care of our schedules and trying to be here for phone calls and skype calls from daddy, being everything for everyone! It was rough.
3. The kids are resilient. Though we would much prefer to have daddy home, they did survive me parenting alone.
4. Marine Corps. keeps the spark in the marriage! The anticipation could kill me!
5. God always provides just right when you need.
6. "I CAN do ALL things through HIM who gives me STRENGTH!"
Will add pictures and more later...off to finish getting ready!!!

1 comment:
I am so beyond thrilled for you! I tear up at the thought of you reuniting! You're quite a woman! Thanks for your sacrifices always, but especially this 7 months! HOORAY for all of you! So very exciting!!!
Post a Comment