Our Daddy chain starts on the Daddy wall. The map of where daddy will be with his pic and the clock set to the Middle East. One link for each day until we see our precious daddy again!
Clearly the chain wraps around the whole living room.
Grandma Reynolds requested a video of the boys walking, so here you go grandma.
I was attempting to take a cute photo of Caleb. He wanted the camera so he just screamed at me instead of being cute.
Very very angry!
Connor is such a ham. He was chasing balls all over the house, pausing for a moment to be cute.
My Mother's Day crafts from L. Plus a few extra projects she has made.
The Birthday cards that have come in the mail already.
More walking
M has recorded many books on video so the kids can hold the book while he reads. He has a CD of daddy/daughter music in L's CD player. We think we are ready for this. Of course this deployment also hits me at odd times. Today I was walking through the grocery store (kid-free). I was looking for a few things M needed for packing and I starting loosing it. I realized these were the last things he needed to pack away and also that the food I was buying he would not be here to eat it. My heart was racing and my breathing was labored. Maybe the beginnings of a panic attack? I talked myself through it and calmed down with a few tears in my eyes. He is leaving. He will be gone for quite a while. I have to figure out how to do 3 kids on my own.
Please continue prayers, love, cards and encouragement!
We are so blessed to have such an awesome daddy who we will miss. Our daddy blesses us each and every day! He loves the kids! He loves me! He has dedicated his life to loving, providing and protecting us!!! Thank you God for the blessing of having a man in our life who we will miss oh so much!

1 comment:
Cute, cute, cute those boys are! We're praying for the five of you. ((hugs)) to the mama. Love ya'll.
Post a Comment