Caleb being super cute. He got a hair cut yesterday so new pics will be up soon.
Connor being his happy self.
None of my kids have ever been kids who fall asleep just wherever they are...until now. We must've worn Caleb out that day.
Going for a ride. The boys often go on tandem crawls, rides and walks around the house.
The kids are all doing well. I am not sure if I posted, but the boys no longer need Physical Therapy. They are caught up and on the move. They are both walkers and keeping us all up and down and up and down.
Other news is that M is leaving for about 6 months. I am not posting anymore information than that due to security concerns. Please pray that our family does not just survive the time he is away. I want all 5 of us to thrive and especially readjust well when daddy comes back. Please pray for this mama as I do life on my own with no family here and no daddy. Please pray that M will be safe and come home a better man because of his experience.
Things you can do to support this military family:
I will soon post an address for M. You can send him cards and packages.
I would REALLY appreciate encouraging notes in the mail. I am overwhelmed by the idea of having M gone for so long and would really appreciate your thoughts in a card or two.
Come visit! We would love to have visitors to break up the time M is away.
Phone calls just to let us know you are thinking of our family.
We are grateful for the amazing friends we have here, but it is still going to tough to have daddy gone for so long. Any prayer you pray during the time he is away would be appreciated!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment