Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Bday and project


I had a wonderful Birthday! M woke me up with a surprise appointment for a massage. Then I got to shopping all by myself for materials to build a table for L. M and I then went to dinner. My wonderful friends gathered for a party a couple of days before my bday -- which was fun. One gal brought those beautiful flowers!!!

I have found that if I have projects going, I am in a much better frame of mind as a stay-at-home-mom. So after finishing my painting of the house and my balcony garden; I had to move on. With the supplies I bought, I was able to build a table. Was fun to put together and will go with the wooden kitchen I am having made for L.

Three baskets underneath for storage and 2 baskets for sitting on.








































































1 comment:

The Mom-tage said...

I am so impressed with the table!

and Happy Birthday.. Better late than pregnant right :).

~Dana