L has added a few words to her vocab and I forgot to add a few last time so here we go...
"ga ga" for grandma Reynolds, tried to say Walmart, "dog", "uh oh", "whoa", has tried to say Mason and Megan (her 2 year old Uncle and 5 year old Aunt), and says "hot."
We just got back to Lawrence, KS from going to Annie Keesee's wedding in Wichita, KS. The wedding was beautiful and I have never seen Annie more gorgeous than when she was dressed for the wedding and would think of Jared. They are on their way to Jamaica for their honeymoon. I hope that they have the kind of marriage that way God intended marriage to be.
We have started our goodbyes as we are one month out from leaving for Japan. It is not fun saying goodbye to people not knowing how long it will be before we see them again. This part stinks about being a military family.
I am also tired of being away from my husband. Six months is long! Six months of being the only one 100% responsible for our daughter is a lot. We are grateful that we will be together again in just a week and half. I can't even imagine how Matthew has been away from his baby girl for 6 months, we are grateful that this time is done.
Please pray as we transition being back together again. Pray that it is smooth, that I am patient with Matthew figuring out how we work at home, and that Matthew is not left feeling excluded from our little system we have set up.
Itinerary:
A quick run down of out upcoming events.
Tomorrow we head to Kansas City, MO. We spend time with some MO family. On Wed. we head to SC. On Friday we fly to Newark, NJ. On Saturday we head to Vermont for a week. Then on Friday July 31 we are with Matthew again!!!! August 5 we ship our express shipment to Okinawa. Then on August 6 we head to SC. We rest for a day and and then drive to Disney on August 8 - 16. My brother who is home from Iraq flies to SC on August 16 and we get to see him for several days. Then around August 20 we fly for Japan. I am excited and sad. We are ready to have our own home again and ready to be with Matthew.
I am grateful for an easy baby who travels well and loves being around all the people we meet.
Have a wonderfully wonderful day!

No comments:
Post a Comment