Two teeth are about to pop through. I found them yesterday! I am so grateful to know what has been bothering my little baby girl. The normally pleasant smiley girl who lost her mind several weeks ago. The teeth are close to the top and about to break through. So we are holding nothing back...puffs to chew on, vibrating teether, Ibuprofen, Tylenol and gum goop. It is a relief to know what has been bothering her and to see her turning back into my precious baby. SO things are going so much better!
She has also been sleeping through the night!!! From 7:30 or 8:30 until 9 am!!!! What to do with all the sleep? REJOICE!!!!
I am so excited to see my L again and to know what was wrong and to be able to help her. Thank you God for getting us through this recent rough patch. We are happy and loving life again. This mom thing is working out very well.
We are also packing up...for travel and moving.
Itinerary:
Dec. 24 -- Go to city for dinner and Mass
Dec. 25 -- In Central Jersey for Christmas
Dec. 27 - Jan. 5 -- Kansas and Missouri
Jan. 7 - Jan. 15 -- Bermuda
Jan. 17 -- Move out of house
Jan. 20 - 21 -- Travel and move to SC
Jan. 30 - Feb. 3 -- Virginia to attend M's promotion ceremony
Holy Smokes! That is lots of travel and moving. We are excited about our changes.
Yeah for our life changes!!!

2 comments:
Your life changing move affects me and so many of your new friends in South Jersey. Even though I'm sad, I'm trying to rejoice for you.
L's new teeth will be life changing, too...for you and for her...
Blessings on your travels! I am saying a prayer that L keeps sleeping through the night with all the changes.
Post a Comment