Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Today is the Day

After 7 weeks and 2 days of Matthew being away at school, HE COMES HOME TODAY!!!!! He will get to see the big belly his daughter is growing in. He will get to sleep in his own bed. He will get to eat his favorite foods (stocked up at the store for him). The best part is, we get to see each other again! OOOOOH man, oh man. For this exciting event, I will even shave my legs!!!! He also gets to see his family who is here from all over the world.

Matthew has got to be one of the greatest husbands ever and I am so thrilled that he will be home tonight!!! I joke with him, that "after all these years," isn't is great to know we still love AND like each other?! That we are so beyond excited to see one another after a long separation like 7 weeks and 2 days. He just smiles and says, "after all these years, huh?" Yeah, we've only been married about 4 and 1/2 years.

Well, to all of you, I hope you have as great of a day as we are about to! Hug your dog, cat, kid, husband, dad, mom, baby, wife; whom ever is important in your life! Have a good one!

No comments: