Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 13, 2007

One Week


Matthew comes home in just one week! OOOOH man!! Is that exciting or what!?!?! He will be here and we get to look for our new place to live. I have narrowed down the good and the gross apartments and we will make the final decision when he gets back. He will be here for Christmas!! Oh my goodness gracious, I am so excited!!! He'll be here to see his mom who is here for the first time in 2 1/2 years from Australia. His 2 sisters and nephews from Bermuda are coming in! I can hardly stand it! I'll bet of the whole 7 weeks and 2 days he's been gone, this week will be the longest since I am so extremely excited!!! One great thing about the Marine Corps., definitely keeps the excitememnt in the marriage.

Here is a recent pic of my big buddah belly for those of you who live far far away!

No comments: