Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Bday fun!


being cutie pies

they never stop exploring



How blessed am I?  So many people went out of their way to make sure I had cards, phone calls, messages, and love on my Birthday.  Thank you so much!  I appreciate you thinking of me especially while M is away.  Thanks for supporting America by supporting me ;).



Loving husband sent me these!  11 Birthdays together and he still knows exactly what to get!  Not that flowers are difficult, but they are my favorite!  


a new purse with perfect timing since mine was falling apart 
LOVE this!  My grandma and her twins, me and mine
My grandma and her girl, me and mine

some of the cards

dear friends who took me to dinner!


Red Lobster gave me dinner on the house and the staff signed a card!  so amazing

Bday dessert

Bday treat


Best coffee ever!  Perfect when the kids "make me crazy"!



got to my dad's where we devoured yummy cake






more perfect gifts!




Another Bday treat was getting to see L girl perform her gymnastics show!  So exciting for a mom!  She decided she was "going to do the BEST show ever since it was on [my] birthday"!  I was not disappointed, believe me!   She was cute and so focused on making sure I was watching her amazing show she did miss a few steps on the balance beam...but the show went on and she just kept smiling and going!  That is what I call perfect.    
Little Jonny Cash tune playing while they did their show 

L's gymnastics show


L girl got an idea from Aunty Megan...to donate hair.  We are so blessed to have family around us who are models of generosity!  I am grateful to God for the family in our lives who help me to raise God-focused/others-centered children!  She loves her new do.  

2 comments:

S Westhead said...

Lexi looks adorable with her short hair! She matches her aunty!

April said...

Thank you for sharing this Brenda. I enjoyed it so much! I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday celebration. I think it was very sweet of Lexi to donate her hair too. She looks lovely!