Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Carols

I am actually humming Christmas Carols! This is huge because I only hum when I am joyful and the last 6 days and been FULL OF JOY!

You know we went to the States from Oct. 28 - Dec. 9. So many of these joys are a result of that trip, but I am listing them out so you can know why I am so thrilled.

1. The boys now go to bed/sleep at the same time. This is a gift my good friends, who have 2 year old twins, blessed me with.

2. The boys hold their own bottles (also gift from friends above).

3. The boys are using bottles only (that means no more parasite-like action from my body. We are done nursing which means that after about 3 years, my body is mine again.)

4. The boys are now sleeping from 7 pm to 5 am. Take a bottle and were in bed today until 8:45 am!

5. L is back to being a sweet child now that we are adjusted to being back home.

6. While on our trip we got to see so many family members! Family flew in from Bermuda, South Carolina, and Kansas City. We also got to see lots of our family who lives in Jersey.

7. I am able to keep up with the house this week because the kids (all 3) take naps in the afternoon at the same time!!!

8. I get to shower each and every day because I can now count on the boys taking a nap in the AM at the same time!!!

9. I was blessed with a fabulous family who kept the kids 3 different nights while we were in the States so that I could have a full night's rest and relaxation.

10. I am grateful for webcams and all of our family who takes the time to get on and talk with the kids! For families who live far away, this is an awesome way for kids to stay connected!

11. I actually got to buy clothes that fit and didn't have to return them through the mail!

12. It is so easy to live in America! I really enjoyed the ease of being in the States.

13. Thankful for a husband who works a job with health insurance, because C and C have had to make a couple of trips to the ER/Dr. lately.

14. Loving the warm weather this year again in Okinawa as the States have it terribly cold and snowy right now and you know how I HATE the cold!

15. Aside from an Act of God, we will not have to do the newborn thing again! This has been the hardest year of my life (worse than recruiting and you may remember how hard that was). I am grateful that the itty bitty phase of our lives is over.

16. I am grateful to be celebrating Christmas with all 3 of my children -- the boys had a very rough start so I am so appreciative of the fact that they are overall healthy and here.

I hope that you are feeling Christmas cheer in your life!

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Jesus!


No comments: