Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

UPdate

Alright, so those of you who placed bets on whether I could let Matthew go back to the states w/o us...collect your winnings.
Since deciding that we wouldn't be able to afford tickets the prices they were, I kept checking the ticket prices almost daily. Just to hope and dream that we could afford them. Then I remembered, "Oh yeah, kids don't pay the full prices and the boys don't pay even close to the full prices." So after looking online today, I realized that we could afford the tickets. I called a couple close family members and discussed our options and the wisdom of traveling with 3 children 2 and under. Suggestions open here for those of you who have travelled overseas with small children...

We are super thrilled to be going back to the States!!! If you think you could make a trip to NJ area, we would love to see you!!!!

No comments: