Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The boys are asleep...

Connor and Caleb
















Connor and Caleb


















L going to visit her new school












It got real quiet one day, I walked into the living room to see what L was up to and this is what I found. Connor did not cry, he just kept hanging out.





















L and mama got to go on a girls' date. This was L being super cute during our brunch.














Connor's whole face lights up when he smiles!


















Being cute
















Caleb talking and smiling away












Daddy holding -- can you tell which one?
And his baby girl.









So we will see how much of this post I can get done. These are just a few pictures we've been able to take lately. The boys are growing well, L loves being a big sister and with the maid coming and our Jenny, Mama is not going crazy.

Our most disappointing news is that when M and I moved to Okinawa, we planned all along to make a trip back to the states Nov. 2010 for M to run the NYC marathon. We also wanted to take a trip to KS/MO for my family to be able to meet the boys. (Well, when we moved we thought we were pregnant with one). But then we found out about twins....

Which meant buying an extra car seat, highchair, clothes, etc. Then we needed more help, so the maid and helper. Then with the extra ticket -- well you get the idea. We did not plan on twins when we planned a trip back to the states. Since I am not willing to commit to the stress of traveling on a Space - A (military flight) we are not coming back to the states. You see, if we try a military flight, we have to get up each day at about 3 am and be at the airport (with all the kids and all of our stuff). We hope and pray to be able to get a flight and if we don't, after waiting for 4 hours, we go back home to try again the next day. Then the flights only get us to Seattle, CA, etc. We would then have to buy a last minute ticket to get to NJ and that could be more $$$ than the ticket to get to the States. But we could get stuck on the West Coast for several days until we can get on a flight. If the kids were older, I would be all about this. Traveling alone with 3 kids 2 and under, there is NO WAY! So our disappinting news is that the whole family is not coming back. M will fly to NJ on his won, run the marathon and then come home. Since he gets about 2 weeks away, I stated that I get two weeks next year when the boys are bigger and don't need me all the time! Fair trade don't you think?

Babies are waking up so I am off to nurse (yes, 6 months of nursing!) and take care of my crew.

Prayer requests:
M is going to be gone a lot over the next 2 months, so we need prayers...mostly that I don't eat one of my young. ;)


No comments: