Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

Awesome God

We will soon be sharing awesome ways God has blessed our lives! Just so excited how God works things out!

3 comments:

PS, God Loves You said...

I can't help but laugh because I already know the news, soooooooo...I'm thinking, someone reads this post and says:
1. "They're going to have another baby!"
2. "The Collins must have just won some money or a trip!"
3. "Matthew gets to stay home another month with Brenda and Lexi because of his injury!"
How long will you make everyone wait???
You are right, our GOD is AWESOME!!!

Brenda Collins said...

Just so everyone knows, we are NOT pregnant! :). maybe I should have said that since people have asked. that would not be exciting news, I think i would cry. I love you Patti!!! thanks for making me laugh on this post. We will post the news once it is official!!!

Joshua and Julie Marcum said...

So enjoyed your last posts - and can't wait to hear the news.